Wednesday, November 18, 2009

11.19.09

These are the very first hatekus I wrote; I was wondering where they had gone. (I found them on my i-phone.) They resound with fresh resentment and bitterness. Voila, hateku in its purest form:

you're flaky, literally

try to fall asleep
your smell is on my pillow
....so is your dandruff





















yes, i want to hurt you

you truly deserve
world's deepest papercut
rub some salt in deep

final grade: f
scale of one to ten;
your sexual aptitude?
a five. sad but true.

location, location, location
island of Lesbos
cunnilingus guaranteed
you stingy bastard

my parting gift
a delivery
flaming bad full of dog shit
not deep dish pizza.


ask and ye shall receive... sometimes
you got more haikus
than you gave me orgasms
a sad, cruel world

No comments:

Post a Comment